FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We meticulously designed each of our mattresses to ensure you get the best sleep possible. Our sleep experts are happy to help guide you in finding the best mattress for you, and you can contact us anytime via web chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also take our Mattress Quiz here! Register as QUEEN ROSE Product Experience Officer to have a free trial!
The setup is simple and easy. We recommend moving the box into the room where you will set up. Then, follow these steps:
- 1. Unbox your mattress on its side, next to the foundation or floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box as you run the risk of unintentionally slicing your mattress.Unboxing by yourself? Try placing your foot on one of the box flaps to hold it in place while you pull the bedroll out.
- 2. Position your rolled up mattress on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap.You'll notice that your mattress has already started to expand at this point.
- 3. Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
- 4. Watch your mattress expand and take shape.Note: It may take up to an hour for your mattress to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any slight odor will dissipate shortly after setup.
In the past 10 years of exploration of sleep disorders, we found that temperature is the key factor affecting sleep quality. Our engineer kept exploring the technology of controlling temperature. Until we tested Phase Change Materials (PCM).
'Phase Change' is the process of going from one state to another, e.g. from solid to liquid. Any material that experiences the process of phase change is named as Phase Change Materials (PCM). This basic scientific phenomenon was originally developed and applied for the US space suits. The material keeps warm and cool in the glare of the sun.
Now, our engineers apply PCM to our mattress, comforter, and more bedding collection. Compared with regular textile materials, our bedding with PCM can reduce sweat production up to a third. They are popular with those who are suffering from sleep disorder.
- QUEEN ROSE U-shaped body pillow has especially enhanced the belly and back support, adapting to your needs when sleeping on your side. Maternity pillows provide spinal alignment and correct posture with wrapped back and leg support.
- Used this pillow effectively for back pain (whilst sleeping) for people with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, or carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning.
- The maternity body pillow creates a comfortable position when sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV or movie.
- Ideal for Side Sleepers & Expected Moms
Combining the functions of a monotonous body pillow, belly pillow, and knee pillow, 60in body pillow+detachable wedge pillow reading, nursing, resting anytime. The E pillow perfectly replaces the need for multiple bulky pillows . This All-IN-ONE pregnancy pillow is the ideal companion during your pregnancy.
A U-shaped pillow that conforms to artificial body science, the QUEEN ROSE U-shaped body pillow is specially enhanced with tummy and back support, adapting to your needs when sleeping on your side and embracing your entire body.Available in three sizes: 55in, 60in and 65in. People of all heights and shapes will find the perfect size for them.
Both shapes support the body's head, lower back, abdomen, and buttocks, but the E shape is smaller and lighter, suitable for people with smaller bed sizes, those with moderate builds, and those who are in dire need of abdominal support. U shape size has more choices, high flexibility, more luxury comfort, suitable for people who have a larger bed or thinner partner.
- We suggest leaving the mattress topper to expand for fluffy about 72 hours before first use, since it is packaged vacuum for convenient shipping.
- Shake and pat the baffle boxes to help them refluff.
- Tumble dry on low heat for 15 minutes could easily make it refluff. This also works for daily care.
- No bleach or dry clean.
- We do not recommend washing in agitating washing machine because it may destroy the structure inside. A bed sheet will do an excellent job of preventing it from becoming dirty. Spot wash is recommended when needed.
- We recommend letting the pillow sit for about 48-72 hours to inflate before first use as it is vacuum-packed for easy shipping.
- Shake and pat the pillow to help it refluff.
- Only wash the pillowcase.
- The pillowcase is machine washable. Please wash with like colors.
- No bleach.
- The QUEEN ROSE body pillow is not only suitable for personal use, but it is also an ideal gift for friends and family to accompany you into your dreams.
- The broken filling or gap is due to the vacuum packing. Our pillows are equipped with zippers. You can adjust the position of the filling to achieve an even filling.
- If the issue continues, please can tell us this on the Amazon platform or contact email@example.com for help, and we'll be happy to send you some extra padding for free.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
We accept the following payment options:
• Credit card including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
• Debit/bank card
Except for select products where indicated, we offer free shipping to the 48 contiguous United States.
**Alaska and Hawaii are unreachable. All return shipping is free.
- Your order is expected to be delivered via the platform's designated delivery person within 7-10 working days after payment has been made. If you are unable to check your order tracking number, please contact us and we will provide you with the logistics tracking number of your parcel as soon as possible after the inquiry.
- Please keep in mind that delivery may take longer during/after holidays or severe weather conditions. We recommend keeping a close eye on your order's tracking numbers. That said, we'll do everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible.
- As the delivery person is a third party, we cannot 100% guarantee that your order will be delivered on a specific date - sometimes weather or operational delays may affect your delivery by a day or so. We are also unable to arrange specific dates through our dedicated logistics department.
- Once your order has been shipped, we recommend that you keep a close eye on your order tracking number so that you can check the estimated delivery date once you have received your order.
- Of course, if you are unsure about this, please feel free to contact us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you believe that the QUEEN ROSE product you have purchased is not suitable for you within the trial period, we are happy to help you troubleshoot or initiate the returns process. You will be able to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.
Return or exchange is available for these items that are wrong, damaged, or do not work for you.
If you receive an item that has been shipped incorrectly, damaged, or does not work well, please let us know, preferably with 2-3 pictures, so that we can assign you an exclusive solution to the problem based on your feedback.
To start a return, our returns specialists are always on hand to help you! You can chat or email us about the procedure. Please note that a full refund will only be given once your item has been successfully returned to the warehouse.
We will take full responsibility for our products.
Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to settle back on your original form of payment. If it has been longer than this, we're happy to help check on your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and received product picture. Once we confirm that, we will send the right item to you.